Questions

I've been messing with this blog since I got home from work, and realized that the subtitle is "Daily Questions from Someone Who Thinks She Should Have It Figured Out By Now...

Well, I haven't asked any questions now, have I?

I should. I should be asking some good, hard questions. I will ask them now. And then, maybe I will think to post a question everyday, and then maybe someone will answer them for me.

Is there anyone else (and I know the answer is YES) who thinks they should feel like a grown-up by now?

I look at other people my age, and think, "Do they accidentally pay their electric bill twice in one day when they barely had enough money to pay it once?"

I think, "Do they really pay as much as I do for a flipping phone?"

Do their kids come home from school and sleep until dinnertime?

Do they do the dishes more than once a week?

Do they take down an above ground pool every fall?

Do they make their bed in the morning? Do they have dog hair all over their favorite jacket? Do they actually return movies on time? Do they only remember to pay the garbage bill when their garbage cans get repossessed? Do they get knocked offline every fifteen minutes? Do they pay $60 a month for internet? Do they adore their dad? Do they have over 100 first cousins? Do they remember to put the clothes in the dryer or do they have to rewash their laundry twice every time too?

These are only some of the questions I have. Someone should answer them for me.

Comments

Teresa said…
Oh. My. Gosh. Jeff's son didn't figure out until college why he always smelled wet dog -- it was his clothes! LMAO!
Everybody else has nicer everything than me, so yeah, I'm usually feeling like even if I won the lottery I'd still be living like "White Trash". And that's not bad.

Popular Posts