Stupid Girl

Stupid Girl, January 2003

Meet my Stupid Girl.

 She lives in my house. She's a slob who loves coffee and poetry.

I've been trying to keep her away from you but she's dying to meet you.

She loves you, but I've been trying to tell her to be quiet because she's so damn insecure that we both know
she'll scare you away.

She wants to get in her piece of crap car and drive 200 miles to see you so you can tell her she's beautiful even though she won't believe you anyways.

Stupid girl thinks you're the last man on earth who will ever love her, and she'll think you do even if you don't tell her. She'll think you're fated to meet her even though you're the third guy she's felt that way about in the last six months.

She's stupid and she wants to stay that way.

Meet my Smart Woman.

She knows you're full of shit. She knows you could care less what her favorite song is. She knows that you have no use for karma or fate or love but only sex and you're no different than her ex-husband, only better looking and bettter dressed. She knows that she wants it and so do you and it will happen and it has nothing to do with the stars or God or the way she looks tonight (although she knows she looks good because Stupid Girl dressed her). Smart Woman could care less.

Smart Woman wants to tell you to jump in the river but Stupid Girl is hoping you'll call. Or maybe that other guy will. She doesn't care. She's stupid.

Smart Woman wants to live the rest of her life not needing you or any other man. She just wants to raise her kids and pay her bills and go to work.

Stupid Girl keeps getting sick and smoking and wrecking her car and needing sympathy and crying and saying, "I just wish I had a man to rub my neck and tell me I'm pretty".

Smart Woman is getting really tired of Stupid Girl and her friends.

Comments

Popular Posts